Pages Home Condolences Meetings/Events Congratulations

Hi everybody,
I quit putting out Our News in March 2016 but I'm going to start posting again on this blog at least when I hear about those who once lived in the Almeda area.
My memory is lousy so I need to get back in the habit of taking notes.

May 4, 2019 Gene Harris passed away. He grew up on a dairy farm located where Bass Park is now.  I always called Gene, "Bucky" but I think his real name is Gene Arnold Harris Jr.  He had been in the hospital for a month before passing. Please send any corrections or comments.  

Nelva Sue "Sue Baby" Harrison Hughes passed away on May 14, 2019. She was born January 20, 1932. Sue was in the hospital 19 days after an operation.   

If you have anything you want posted, you can comment or send me an email at siskeyworth@att.net     If you got a kid or grandkid you would like to brag about like my granddaughter Emma who graduated from college with a 4.0 average send the news  to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment